Expressions of Interest – Nursing and Health Projects
Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia (PCFA) is the peak national body for prostate cancer in Australia. We are dedicated to reducing the impact of prostate cancer on Australian men, their partners, families and the wider community.
We do this by:
- Promoting and funding world leading, innovative research into prostate cancer
- Implementing awareness campaigns and education programs for the Australian community, health professionals and Government
- Supporting men and their families affected by prostate cancer, through evidence-based information and resources, support groups and Prostate Cancer Specialist Nurses
PCFA is developing a suite of resources for health professionals and consumers, to aid in the delivery of psychosocial and clinical care to those affected by prostate cancer. PCFA is seeking Expression of Interest from suitable individuals or teams to work in partnership with PCFA and associated key stakeholders in the development and testing of 2 resources:
- Production of nursing assessment tools to aid in the delivery of psychosocial and clinical care
- Production of a survivorship model of care for consumers affected by prostate cancer and associated patient resources.
The specific requirements are:
- Development of a formal project plan
- Development and testing of resources for both health professionals and consumers in partnership with prostate cancer experts and agreed project teams
- Producing project reports as required, including both written and oral reports and providing project secretariat support
These projects would be ideally suited to urology or cancer nurses; or project officers experienced in cancer resource development. This is fixed fee for service contract, with resources and reporting to be completed and submitted to PCFA no later than 30th September 2013.
Expressions of Interest should include CV and covering letter. Expressions of Interest and enquiries should be submitted online to Julie Sykes, Director of Nursing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will only be considered from those with permanent Australian residency and possess and ABN.
This EOI closes Monday 4th March 2013.