Who we are
Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia (PCFA) is the peak national body for prostate cancer in Australia.
PCFA is a registered charitable trust (ABN 31 521 774 656) with a corporate trustee, Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia Limited (ABN 42 073 253 924). Our registered business address is:
Level 3, 39-41 Chandos Street
St Leonards NSW 2065
Our vision, mission and values
PCFA is dedicated to reducing the impact of prostate cancer on Australian men, their partners, families and the wider community.
We do this by:
- Promoting and funding world leading, innovative research into prostate cancer
- Implementing awareness campaigns and education programs for the Australian community, health professionals and Government
- Supporting men and their families affected by prostate cancer, through evidence-based information and resources, support groups and Prostate Cancer Specialist Nurses
PCFA relies on the generosity of individuals, the community and partnerships, such as those with the Movember Foundation and Commonwealth Bank, to carry out our essential work.
PCFA’s five values are:
- 2006 - 2007 Annual Report
- 2007 - 2008 Annual Report
- 2009 Annual Report
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2011 - 2012 Annual Report