Chambers, S. (2013). Facing the tiger – a guide for men with prostate cancer and the people who love them. Toowong: Australian Academic Press
Madjar, I. (2008), What women and their men need to know about prostate cancer.
Cancer Council Australia (2010), Localised Prostate Cancer – a guide for men and their families.
Other booklets in this localised prostate cancer series on:
- Diagnosis: Your diagnosis explained
- Treatment: The range of treatment options available to you
- Wellbeing: How to deal with the practicalities of living with localised prostate cancer.
- American Cancer Society. (2012). Prostate cancer http://www.cancer.org/acs/groups/cid/documents/webcontent/003134-pdf.pdf
- Badr, H., & Taylor, C. L. C. (2009). Sexual dysfunction and spousal communication in couples coping with prostate cancer. Psycho-Oncology, 18(7), 735-746.
- Cancer Council Australia. (2009). Advanced prostate cancer – a guide for men and their families.
- Cancer Council Australia. (2010). Localised prostate cancer – a guide for men and their families.
- Cancer Council NSW. (2011). Understanding prostate cancer – a guide for men with cancer, their families and friends.
- Cancer Council NSW. (2011). Cancer, work & you – Information for employed people affected by cancer.
- Cassileth, B., Gubili, J., & Yeung, K. (2009). Integrative medicine: complementary therapies and supplements. Nature Reviews Urology, 6(4), 228-233.
- Chapman, S., Barratt, A., & Stockler, M. (2010). Let sleeping dogs lie? What men should know before getting tested for prostate cancer. Sydney: Sydney University Press.
- Gray, P. J., & Shipley, W. U. (2012). The importance of combined radiation and endocrine therapy in locally advanced prostate cancer. Asian Journal of Andrology, 14(2), 245-246.
- Horwich, A. (2011). Adjuvant treatments for locally advanced prostate cancer. European Journal of Cancer, 47(Supplement 3), S317-S318.
- Kirby, R. S., Partin, A. W., Parsons, J. K., & Feneley, M. R. (Eds.). (2008). Treatment Methods for Early and Advanced Prostate Cancer. London: Informa Healthcare.
- National Cancer Institute. (2011). Support for people with cancer – taking time. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.