The Prostate Cancer Foundation Australia (PCFA) urgently requires event fundraising volunteers during the 2017 Channel 7 Brisbane Racing Carnival.
There are two shifts per day and you can volunteer for one shift, a full day, multiple days or all 5 days, whatever suits you.
We are looking for bright, bubbly and confident volunteers who are natural sales people and who love a carnival atmosphere and want to help sell e-raffle tickets to raise money for prostate cancer. On the day you will be selling e-raffle tickets using a pre-programed tablet to punters at the race course whilst enjoying the lively atmosphere and getting the chance to watch a few races. Full training will be provided and refreshments will be kindly catered for by the Brisbane Racing Club.
- 13 May James Boag's Premium Doomben 10,000 Day Doomben Race Course
- 10:00am - 1:30pm (8 Volunteers Needed)
- 12:30pm - 4:00pm (12 Volunteers Needed)
- 20 May Hardy Brothers Doomben Cup Day Doomben Race Course
Shifts TBC (10 Volunteers needed)
- 27 May Darley Kingsford Smith Cup Day Eagle Farm Race Course
Shifts TBC (20 Volunteers needed)
- 3 June Treasury Brisbane Ladies' Oaks Day Eagle Farm Race Course
Shifts TBC (24 Volunteers needed)
- 10 June UBET Stradbroke Day Eagle Farm Race Course
Shifts TBC (40 Volunteers needed)
For more information, please click here: https://volunteeringqld.org.au/roles/100169