Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia (PCFA) is the peak national body for prostate cancer in Australia. PCFA are dedicated to reducing the impact of prostate cancer on Australian men, their partners, families and the wider community.
PCFA do this by:
- Promoting and funding world leading, innovative research into prostate cancer
- Implementing awareness campaigns and education programs for the Australian community, health professionals and Government
- Supporting men and their families affected by prostate cancer, through evidence-based information and resources, support groups and Prostate Cancer Specialist Nurses
PCFA have been long term supporters of nursing professional development initiatives, and this year are proud to be able to offer five full time program registrations for the 2013 CNSA winter congress to nurses working in prostate cancer care.
The aim of the award is to provide registered nurses across Australia with the opportunity to advance their knowledge, aptitude and skills in the field of prostate cancer nursing by providing assistance to attend the 2013 CNSA annual winter congress. This event is to be held at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre 25 – 27th July 2013.
- One full program registration per application is available for nurses to attend the congress in 2013
- The award will be an automatic registration to attend the above mentioned event
- It does not include any other costs associated with attending the event, such as travel or accommodation
- 5 full program registrations are available
Applications closed 15th May 2013.