A way to honour and celebrate the life of someone you love when they pass away is to make a memorial donation. You can make a single donation, or you can create a web page that can be shared with family and friends. If you’re organising a celebration or special event, you could provide guests the opportunity to give a donation in lieu of a gift.
- Give a donation in memory. Please click here.
- Set up a donation web site in memory, where you can send an email link to family and friends so they can contribute. Please click here.
- If you are having a special occasion, and would like to provide an opportunity for guests to give a donation in lieu of gifts please click here.
- Family and friends can request memorial envelopes through their funeral or commemorative service provider, or you can contact us directly. Please note that we will need to deliver these to you by post.
You can also donate:
- Online: Click here to proceed to our secure area to make an online donation via credit card.
- Phone: 1800 22 00 99 with your Visa, MasterCard, or American Express card details on hand.
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Please complete this form and return to postal address:
Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia
Reply Paid 87371
St Leonards NSW 1590